Thursday 8 November 2012

Photo a day 1 to 8


Photo a day for 30 days....playing catch up! 1-8

1. Struggle - life's always a struggle when
you have Necrobiosis Lipoidica Diabeticorum
caused by your diabetes.











2. Prescriptions - Being overloaded with endless
supplies to keep you alive every day. 




Dot to dot.
3. Fingers - The endless amount of times
I have pricked my fingers to test my
sugars, one day ill be a fountain of
blood! 



4. Oops - Oops indeed for the blocked
cannulas and for the amount of bruises
that may come my way in the future.



Oops for bruises
Oops for the blood










5. Bulls-eye - For the days when perfect
sugars grace you with their presence
and Mr D behaves 














6. Gear - This is the amount of 'gear'
I take with me everyday to ensure
I stay alive


7. Feet - got to keep these bad boys
healthy, they may not be beautiful
but I sure as hell would miss them!


8. Sparkle - This is for the sparkle on
each birthday cake I get every year
and being thankful for my sparkling new
insulin pump for making life that little bit
easier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment